Groups keep disappearing on 722K

theGrok

Original poster
Jul 28, 2009
USA
I have a 722K and I have set up a bunch of groups and timers to record into these groups (Kids, TV, Movies...etc). Almost once day I turn on my DVR and the groups are gone until I go in and ask the DVR to sort by groups and then everything is ok. I don't have to recreate the groups, just till it to sort by My Groups. This is really annoying. Why doesn't the sort stay on permanently? Am I doing something wrong?

Nothing wrong

I have a 722K and I have set up a bunch of groups and timers to record into these groups (Kids, TV, Movies...etc). Almost once day I turn on my DVR and the groups are gone until I go in and ask the DVR to sort by groups and then everything is ok. I don't have to recreate the groups, just till it to sort by My Groups. This is really annoying. Why doesn't the sort stay on permanently? Am I doing something wrong?

They havn't fixed it to sort by groups to stay that way. It defaults to sort by alpha numeric I think until you reset it to sort by groups.

It is quite annoying. Wonder if this is considered a bug. Would have expected that once the options is set, it should just stay that way.

I'd say it's a bug on the 722k because groups do stay as the default when selected on the 622 and 722.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts