Groups keep disappearing on 722K

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

theGrok

Original poster
Jul 28, 2009
USA
I have a 722K and I have set up a bunch of groups and timers to record into these groups (Kids, TV, Movies...etc). Almost once day I turn on my DVR and the groups are gone until I go in and ask the DVR to sort by groups and then everything is ok. I don't have to recreate the groups, just till it to sort by My Groups. This is really annoying. Why doesn't the sort stay on permanently? Am I doing something wrong?

Nothing wrong

I have a 722K and I have set up a bunch of groups and timers to record into these groups (Kids, TV, Movies...etc). Almost once day I turn on my DVR and the groups are gone until I go in and ask the DVR to sort by groups and then everything is ok. I don't have to recreate the groups, just till it to sort by My Groups. This is really annoying. Why doesn't the sort stay on permanently? Am I doing something wrong?

They havn't fixed it to sort by groups to stay that way. It defaults to sort by alpha numeric I think until you reset it to sort by groups.

It is quite annoying. Wonder if this is considered a bug. Would have expected that once the options is set, it should just stay that way.

I'd say it's a bug on the 722k because groups do stay as the default when selected on the 622 and 722.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)