GTN Survey

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jegrant

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 5, 2005
Did anyone else receive the programming survey from Guardian TV by email? I thought it was an interesting selection of shows and I also thought it was very nice of Guardian to let subscribers have a say.

I would post the link here, but since it was sent by email to subscribers only, I'm not sure they want the general public going in and voting.

I received one from GTN51 which offered a list of 66 programs for their OTA station and one through Sky Angel that offered 58 for national syndication.:up

Jeff

JeffH said:
I received one from GTN51 which offered a list of 66 programs for their OTA station and one through Sky Angel that offered 58 for national syndication.:up

Jeff

Consdiering GTN 51 WSFJ (the local version of Gardian) will be loosing "Shop at home" come mid june they need to find a way to fill up that overnight shopping block, hopefully this is good news and they will be looking at syndicated programming instead of running shopping all night. (on the skyangel feed they block the shopping with Worship TV)

--Matt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts