Guess I don't get 1200 bucks in the suit

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
After the lawyers have taken their cut, you won't receive $1200. More like $12 and 8 free PPV coupons.

Actually it could be a lot more.

With only 18000 numbers being in the class, I doubt very many people will file a claim.

The dish retailer class action suit was very successful for the limited number of people who submitted a claim.

So every number we check gets a future telemarketing call- for legal services?
:haha

Yeah now we are all putting our phone numbers in. They are laughing, look at this list of Dish customer phone numbers they are just Giving Us! Woo hoo!
1eceede64dfa14f8c8ba42ceab1b4ea3.gif

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: navychop
I sent them a list of 2200 local phone numbers I own along with a completed claim form.

After you search 20, it locks you out from checking more.

All numbers put on do not call list. I had a girl do this for a week because I was tired of telemarketers calling our business lines.

I'd like to know how they know which numbers were called.

I am responsible for 3 accounts with about 6 different phone numbers over the last few years. I'm sure I got calls from Dish (particularly on the one because my M-i-L bi$%^ed about it constantly ;)). But none of my numbers show up in the settlement database.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)