Guide Change

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Blackloz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 22, 2009
Minot,ND
I wonder if DirecTV changed their guide. I see that none of my upcoming shows have the S./E. heading anymore in my HR44. I wonder if they dropped that feature.

Series/Episode - A Genie will give you that information in the programming guide.

Thanks raoul, I just got DTV on Monday.

My HR54 shows S/E for some shows in the guide, but not all.

Best I can tell, they don't show S/E for current season shows, but shows from last year and older display the S/E info.

Best I can tell, they don't show S/E for current season shows, but shows from last year and older display the S/E info.
It should. Give the guide time to fill up

Normal shows and movies should show a S/E ...

Things like some shows on espn and I'm sure Fox may be the same, where it doesn't give an episode or a date in the guide info so it won't. Things like maybe first take or Wilbon and Kornhieser show, things like that don't always have the info.

Normal shows and movies should show a S/E ...

Things like some shows on espn and I'm sure Fox may be the same, where it doesn't give an episode or a date in the guide info so it won't. Things like maybe first take or Wilbon and Kornhieser show, things like that don't always have the info.

Movies won't have S/E but normal shows will. :)

I just checked my list and still nothing
IMG_3993.JPG

I don't have the same episode in my guide, odd. Also, the S/E is there for the sd channel, but not the hd one.

I'm not finding as much info as I thought there was either.
It shows the year, but not the Air Date for the Movies I have looked at so far.

And I noticed that they are gone again as of a few days ago. I wish the guide provider would either take the S/E away permanently or leave them on. None of this back and fourth garbage.

Reactions: edisonprime
And I noticed that they are gone again as of a few days ago. I wish the guide provider would either take the S/E away permanently or leave them on. None of this back and fourth garbage.
I noticed that a few days ago .... I too wish they would get it corrected, I USE the S/E all the time so I know where I am in a series on a show ... if you give me the name of the episode, that tells me nothing as far as when it was shown.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)