Guide consistently showing wrong content on 104

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

peelpub94

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 13, 2007
The guide has been advertising certain shows, but over and over there are cooking shows, tastemade shows, and other food & culture shows. I'm not complaining, because they've been mostly good. But it doesnt make sense how this is solely a Directv channel and they can't even get the programming right in the guide to represent what is actually on? No one else notices these things? :)

The guide has been advertising certain shows, but over and over there are cooking shows, tastemade shows, and other food & culture shows. I'm not complaining, because they've been mostly good. But it doesnt make sense how this is solely a Directv channel and they can't even get the programming right in the guide to represent what is actually on? No one else notices these things? :)
Are the Major shows they are showing correct ?
It may be just fill in shows and they may not be concerned about it ..... is it in 4k ?

All in 4K.. I wouldn't consider anything they're showing on 104 to be "major" outside of live events and sports. This has been going on for at least 2-3 weeks, maybe more. But yeah, I guess they just don't care enough.

I totally agree, why can’t they have a better guide or page to show 4k programs. Also certain Audience Channel shows are in 4k, (Mr. Mercedes, Kingdom) but not on any kind of schedule. Very frustrating.

Reactions: peelpub94
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts