Guide data?

icstephen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 4, 2005
Canton, Oh
Does anyone know if these channels are planning on offering guide data in the future? I know almost no one does but it would be very helpful in they would do it, some of them (on D* & E*) are at least passing this info onto the pizza pan providers maybe they will consider it on here.

One could hope anyway.

It would be nice if a custom guide could be built with one of the online guides (TITAN, YAHOO, etc) and made available via a link here. (It would be interesting to a newbee like me to see what kind of programing is available.)

Also, with the PVR that is available how does that work WITHOUT an EPG? Manual timers I assume? Just curious.

It would be nice if a custom guide could be built with one of the online guides (TITAN, YAHOO, etc) and made available via a link here.

I really like this idea! I have been getting into using TITAN for scanning all programming currently available to me (OTA, FTA, Cable, and SkyAngel). It would be way cool to be able to select "Glorystar" in TITAN just like I can select SkyAngel!!! It is so nice to have available an online guide for all the channels in one convenient location! Would this be possible for Glorystar to do?????

I know I can see them online but my point (with FTA in general) is I like to have an on screen guide. the computer is in a different room than the tv.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)