Guide

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
what up with the guide over the last week, last week its was thrillermax & @max, and now it doesn't update the The Tonight Show with Jay Leno repeats

lacubs said:
what up with the guide over the last week, last week its was thrillermax & @max, and now it doesn't update the The Tonight Show with Jay Leno repeats

Not sure, I watch Jay Leno most nights and he has been current this week and last

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Both DIrectv and Dish get the guide info from Tribune so if there are glitches then its because of Tribune

Not sure, I watch Jay Leno most nights and he has been current this week and last Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys
I DVR Jay Leno, and they repeat old Jay Leno episode at 3am, Tribune hasn't update the 3am ones as repeats

IMHO, Tribune sucks. So many times they post the correct TITLE but the WRONG info on movies and sometimes even on TV shows. Frequently I have found that the info posted for a movie is actually the info for a movie with a similar title. They really need to get their act together....if they even HAVE an act, that is. ARE YOU LISTENING DIRECTV ???? GET RID OF THESE INCOMPETENTS. YOU'RE NOT GETTING WHAT YOU'RE PAYING FOR !!!!!!!!!

IMHO, Tribune sucks. So many times they post the correct TITLE but the WRONG info on movies and sometimes even on TV shows. Frequently I have found that the info posted for a movie is actually the info for a movie with a similar title. They really need to get their act together....if they even HAVE an act, that is. ARE YOU LISTENING DIRECTV ???? GET RID OF THESE INCOMPETENTS. YOU'RE NOT GETTING WHAT YOU'RE PAYING FOR !!!!!!!!!

Who else out there does that job ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts