Guys- I might consider leaving this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to try and be more careful with what I say from now on.

From now on, you're going to see a new Sabres.

There will be fewer frequent avatar changes or wacky and hilarious signatures.

I was a man of all style, no substance, and I went as far as I could gi before I burned some bridges.

From now on, I will be a man with some substance around here.

I hope so. I don't like seeing all these people get in heated arguments of stuff like this.

i thought sabres was leaving ?? :D:D

1st charlie and now you with the cruel april fools jokes!!!

Can I have you post count?!?

Do what Rey does. He posts a "greeting" every half hour in the "Welcome" thread, regardless if there is a new name there or not. At least 6,000 of his posts are there. Ask him about the "welcome" financial incentive plan. I hear he's subcontracting. He's got clones doing his work now.:D

No need to explain yourself to me. You just said what a lot of people have been wanting to say at some time or another. I just thought the last comment had a ring of irony. Just couldn't help myself.:D:D:D

No need to explain yourself to me. You just said what a lot of people have been wanting to say at some time or another. I just thought the last comment had a ring of irony. Just couldn't help myself.:D:D:D

Being a mod isn't always easy, believe me.

Being a mod isn't always easy, believe me.

At least nobody has to referee the "Pit" anymore. I can't believe you guys haven't shut down any of our BS threads in the "chit-chat club". Lots of tolerance here, (pat yourself on the back, my arms aren't that long.) As always, I appreciate your efforts Ramy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts