Guys- I might consider leaving this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
HD, if the Indians had a bad stretch of games and I ripped on them for not playing well or living up to some expectations, would you call my comments disgusting or inexcusable?

You just don't get it, do ya? :rolleyes:

There's never any validity when you make these assinine comments about teams.

You say the Giants are frauds, when all they are is Super Bowl champions.

You say the Spurs suck when they're won 4 NBA Titles this decade.

You say the Red Wings don't stand a chance in the playoffs, when they've proven time and time again the opposite.

You put down Villanova after they had a great win against a very good Pitt team.

You call Kentucky "has-beens" when they're one of the most fabled programs in the country and WILL BE BACK.......so yeah, damn straight that is disgusting.

Have I missed anything?

If we were on here back in 2007 and you ridiculed the Celtics, I wouldn't have minded, in fact I would have agreed with you. Why? Because they sucked!!!!

You just continually go for the "shock factor" by putting down teams that are good. You're just looking for rise out of people, but guess what? Not any more from this guy.

Your act is getting tired!

788584anger-management-posters.jpg

Good flick.

Sabres, you may have many many friends here but you also make many enemys here with your constant post.
most of which are worthless imho!

There's never any validity when you make these assinine comments about teams.

You say the Giants are frauds, when all they are is Super Bowl champions.

You say the Spurs suck when they're won 4 NBA Titles this decade.

You say the Red Wings don't stand a chance in the playoffs, when they've proven time and time again the opposite.

You put down Villanova after they had a great win against a very good Pitt team.

You call Kentucky "has-beens" when they're one of the most fabled programs in the country and WILL BE BACK.......so yeah, damn straight that is disgusting.

Have I missed anything?

If we were on here back in 2007 and you ridiculed the Celtics, I wouldn't have minded, in fact I would have agreed with you. Why? Because they sucked!!!!

You just continually go for the "shock factor" by putting down teams that are good. You're just looking for rise out of people, but guess what? Not any more from this guy.

Your act is getting tired!

I guess it's time for me to change my ways.

There are teams I don't like and I will root for some of their opponents, but I'll do my best to give them credit.

I don't want the Spurs to win the title, but if they do, I'll give them their due.

I don't want to burn any more bridges on here.

I'm going to try and be more careful with what I say from now on.

From now on, you're going to see a new Sabres.

There will be fewer frequent avatar changes or wacky and hilarious signatures.

I was a man of all style, no substance, and I went as far as I could gi before I burned some bridges.

From now on, I will be a man with some substance around here.

I was a man of all style, no substance, and I went as far as I could gi before I burned some bridges.

You're moving to "substance abuse"?:D

Just be who you are, man....

Shooting the sh*t about sports on the internet isn't complicated!

Shooting the sh*t about sports on the internet isn't complicated!

My style of "shotting the sh*t" is what burned some bridges for a few of you guys, and that is something I can't afford to continue.

This is comic gold!!

Wait, it was supposed to be funny, right??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mets sign Sheffield. . . WHY??????

Gotta check this kid out....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts