Guys need some serious help....indoor ant

John Davis sweatt

Original poster
Aug 13, 2007
I bought an HDTV Phillips mant510 model and scanned channels gave me a few analog and 2 digital channels that are super wow!! Much better than my cable, problems is it's a vhf channel all the other channels really look like crap. The other locals are brodcast in uhf, I guess my ?? would be am I doing something wrong?? Also I checked antenna web and all of my locals are at the same degree that my digital channel (one good local) comes in on.

Thanks, John Davis sweatt

I wish a had some answers for you, but I had a problem with this same antenna where it worked better when unplugged! I can't figure it out. When it was turned off or unplugged I was able to get 8 out of my 12 OTA channels. When I turn it on i get absolutely nothing! I am going to stick with my bunny ears I guess. I would recommend a different antenna.

I bought an HDTV Phillips mant510 model and scanned channels gave me a few analog and 2 digital channels that are super wow!! Much better than my cable, problems is it's a vhf channel all the other channels really look like crap. The other locals are brodcast in uhf, I guess my ?? would be am I doing something wrong?? Also I checked antenna web and all of my locals are at the same degree that my digital channel (one good local) comes in on.

Thanks, John Davis sweatt

What's your zip, and which station(s) do you actually receive?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)