Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
GuyTv-HD (103): Natural Born Killers *** (1994, Crime)​

B00003BDXG.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Summary: Oliver Stone would like to have the last word on America's media culture of voyeurism and violence, but whatever he's trying to say in this grisly, unconventional movie comes across terribly garbled. Woody Harrelson and Juliette Lewis play traveling serial killers who become television celebrities when a Geraldo-like personality (Robert Downey Jr.) turns their madness into the biggest story in the country. Stone extensively rewrote an original script by Quentin Tarantino, and he employs a mosaic of different film stocks, video, and pop pastiches to create a sense of blurred lines between visual phenomena. (The background on Lewis's character's life as an abused child, for instance, is presented as a sitcom starring Rodney Dangerfield.) But the result of these experiments is a pompous, even amateurish effort at grasping the reins of a real-life national debate. One almost wants to tell Stone to sit down and raise his hand next time if he thinks he has something to say. The controversial director would like Natural Born Killers to be nothing less than a monumental achievement, but it's one of the emptier entries in his filmography. --Tom Keogh

LOVE this movie! One of my all-time favorites!

But...uh...what the heck is this "GuyTv" you speak of? Aren't you jumping the gun a little bit there? On my PG (!) it's called "CINEMA3". Is Voom calling it "GuyTv" anywhere?

TheTimm said:
LOVE this movie! One of my all-time favorites!

But...uh...what the heck is this "GuyTv" you speak of? Aren't you jumping the gun a little bit there? On my PG (!) it's called "CINEMA3". Is Voom calling it "GuyTv" anywhere?

It is the gendre of the movie that is playing. This is what they have been playing in this channel. Maybe I should not call it that yet but that's the type of gendre that some of these movies fall into.

NBK is good, but I was hoping "GuyTV" = "BabeTV". Don't we have enough action channels? We need skin!!!!

Woah what time is this going to air ?! Damnit now I need a recorder!! A couple of Kung Fu flicks, news, and this... =(

GuyTV sounds too gay, can we find a more "macho" desription? How about ActionTV or ManTV or HombreTV or MachoVision. Any thoughts?

I don't see how ManTV is any less gay than GuyTV or MachoVision.

I would rather see something like "HOT HOT CHICKS HD"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts