Killer Women

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Of all the notorious lawmen who have ever patrolled the violent Texas frontier, none are more storied than the Texas Rangers. But being the only female ranger in this elite squad isn't going to stop badass Molly Parker (Tricia Helfer).

http://abc.go.com/shows/killer-women

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

"La Sicaria": Molly looks for the woman who killed an Assistant District Attorney during her wedding ceremony.

S~

I loved it! :D

It felt a bit like a Quentin Tarentino movie. The story moved quickly and didn't drag like most cop shows. It had violence, sex , heart and explosions, everything that Tv audiences love. It didn't hurt that it was based in Texas and it used real backdrops from the San Antonio area. Although the Texas accent was a bit thick. IF I can tell the accent is little to thick and I'm in Texas ,then you can believe me it was.

The only thing is, that I have seen many Texas Rangers over the 17 years I worked at the Texas Department of Criminal Justice ( Corrections), and I've yet to come across a Female Texas Ranger. Many female D.P. S. officers, but no Texas Rangers. Either way Tricia that plays the lead is hot , beautiful and she can really act . You can feel the emotions when she plays serious. Seems that playing the Cylon all those years on Battle Star Galactica didn't hurt her by typecasting.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 2

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

"Some Men Need Killing": Following a murder at a black-tie gala, Molly pursues an assassin targeting abusive husbands; Jake continues his attempts at delaying the divorce.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 3

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

"Warrior": A veteran missing the adrenaline rush she experienced during war decides to become a modern-day Robin Hood; Becca thinks Billy is having an affair.

S~

I like this show because they use relevant to Texas story lines, cities, capital scenes ,etc. But that being said this Texas Ranger sure has a lot of time to jump between the sheets with her DEA agent. That and go to fancy events, where she can where the same dress to , two nights in a row.

So much for that fun hour of tv. ABC is pulling Killer Women from the schedule

http://www.tvweek.com/blogs/tvbizwire/2014/01/abc-pulls-plug-on-prime-time-s.php

edit: actually says it is shortening the run. There are only 6 episodes left and 5 weeks till the new premiere date of the replacement show Mind Games, so are they pulling it and running repeats of something else the next 5 weeks or just shortening it from 6 episodes to 5.

Last edited:
Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 4

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

"The Siren": Molly hunts a serial killer whose victims remind her of her own mother; Molly introduces Dan to her family; Becca plans Hailee's Quinceanera.

S~

I thought they weren't going to run the remaining episodes?

That press release was ambiguous to what they were really doing. I don't think they are going to run all 8 episodes. The press release said they were yanking it from the schedule and then later said it was having it's run shortened. So I am guessing they are using it for filler against the Olympics and we won't get all the episodes that were filmed. There are 5 episodes left and only 3 more open weeks till the other show takes the timeslot on the 25th.

That press release was ambiguous to what they were really doing. I don't think they are going to run all 8 episodes. The press release said they were yanking it from the schedule and then later said it was having it's run shortened. So I am guessing they are using it for filler against the Olympics and we won't get all the episodes that were filmed. There are 5 episodes left and only 3 more open weeks till the other show takes the timeslot on the 25th.

I stopped watching after I read that they were reducing the run from 8 to 6 episodes.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Sounds about right. I'll watch it because I like the actors and the story lines. If ABC would actually promote it a bit and continue to make good episodes it would catch on. But networks don't do that anymore.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 5

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

"In and Out": Molly investigates when a famous basketball star is murdered; Becca arranges a date night so she can tell Billy some life-altering news; an unlikely suspect is arrested.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 6

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

"Daughter of the Alamo": When an arrest leads to a tip on an unsolved murder case, Molly must work with the retired Ranger whose case it was; Billy must decide between capturing a drug cartel leader or keeping his family safe.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)