Once Upon a Time in Wonderland

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Preview looks awesome. A little darker perhaps. I'm really looking forward to this one. Perhaps more than any new show this season.

S~

Last edited by a moderator:
Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 1

Thursday, October 10, 2013

"Down the Rabbit Hole": Alice's stories about Wonderland get her admitted to an asylum; right before Alice undergoes a procedure intended to help her forget her pain, the knave of hearts and the rabbit bring her back to Wonderland to find her true love, Cyrus.

S~

Yeah, they did get a bit carried away with it, didn't they? :)

Overall I enjoyed the show and will keep watching. One thing that was irritating was the Knave of Heart's accent! Absolutely atrocious.
?

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 2

Thursday, October 17, 2013

"Trust Me": Alice concocts a plan to find out who she is up against; Jafar and the Red Queen have a confrontation; a flashback reveals how Alice and Cyrus fell in love.

S~

I've decided that one of these Once Upon a time shows is enough for me a week and I will not be watching this one. THis season is full of fantasy and supernatural shows and this one doesn't make my cut .

I decided to start watching this because the original Once Upon a Time was such a surprise to me and I've continued to enjoy it, but I've never particularly cared for the Alice in Wonderland story (I can't say I've ever watched a movie version of the story from beginning to end). Unfortunately, so far I'm not completely sold on this show, and I could swear I heard Naveen Andrews mutter under his breath during one of his scenes, "I"m going to kill my agent." :p No seriously, he just looks really uncomfortable, like he's just going through the motions.

I did watch the show--and I'm still not sure if I'll continue--but I'll DVR it and see. I do like Once upon a Time very much.
And yes, the accent of the Knave of hearts is a bit over the top IMO.

Well, if they can do it along the lines that Once Upon a Time did (another ABC "family show"), where a major story arc drives the show, but also has lots of little side stories involving the ensemble cast and with new characters and storylines being introduced throughout, I'll be happy. In fact, right now, I don't know how Once Upon a Time in Wonderland is going to hold my attention if all there is is just the one main story arc, which I'm not exactly riveted by.
Pretty much sums up my thoughts on Wonderland. Once Upon a Time was great because we could see each ensemble character's interactions in the real world. Kept the show fresh and entertaining every week. Wonderland runs a huge risk at just being mundane. Hopefully it fleshes out and gets better.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 3

Thursday, October 24, 2013

"Forget Me Not": Will Scarlet convinces Robin Hood's Merry Men to steal from Maleficent's castle; Cyrus tricks Jafar and the Red Queen into sending a Bandersnatch after Alice.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 4

Thursday, November 7, 2013

"The Serpent": With the Knave's life in danger, Alice must decide on whether to use one of her wishes; Alice learns more of the Knave's backstory through her friendship with Lizard; Jafar's plan puts the Red Queen in a difficult position.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 5

Thursday, November 14, 2013

"Heart of Stone": Will Scarlet and Anastasia pass into Wonderland only to discover it isn't what the imagined; the Red Queen gains her royal status.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 6

Thursday, November 21, 2013

"Who's Alice": Jafar heads to the asylum to find information on Alice; Alice travels to the black forest; Cyrus tries to avoid the Red Queen.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 7

Thursday, December 5, 2013

"Bad Blood": Alice learns her father is in Wonderland and they start healing their relationship; young Jafar is distressed by his mother's death.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 9

Thursday, March 6, 2014

"Nothing to Fear": Lizard is granted three wishes after releasing the Knave; peasants seeking revenge abduct the Red Queen; Jafar learns about the Jabberwocky.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 10

Thursday, March 13, 2014

"Dirty Little Secrets": Cyrus remembers the events that led to the binding price he and his brothers have to pay; the Red Queen and the Knave are faced with the Jabberwocky.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 11

Thursday, March 20, 2014

"Heart of the Matter": Cyrus and Alice uncover alarming information; the Knave must surrender information to Jafar in order to help the Red Queen.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts