SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
MORE ON NEW WOMEN'S PROMOTION COMING TO iPPV
By Mike Johnson on 2012-05-19 15:58:13
Some more notes on the new women's promotion that will launch this July in Ybor City, Florida with monthly iPPV events.
Promoter Sal Hamaoui, when asked for comment about the creation of the company, said, "I’ve been involved with SHIMMER from the very start and I’m very proud what Dave (Prazak) and everyone at SHIMMER have done to legitimize woman’s pro wrestling. I’m extremely happy to be part of this expansion and very excited to be working with such a talented and driven group of exceptional people."

Of course where Hamaoui is, Gabe Sapolsky isn't far behind. Sapolsky will be involved in supervisory/promotional role with the new promotion. Florida Underground Wrestling promoter Dontay Brown will also be part of the senior management and in charge of promotions.

The company will be running monthly events in Ybor City, although they are looking at additional markets in Florida to run regularly.

They have come up with a name for the company, but won't be unveiling it until their logo is released in about a week.

Lexie Fyfe, who is an agent with SHIMMER, will work in that same capacity with this group, as well as a liaison between the two promotions. Daffney has been instrumental since the inception of the new promotion, will be working closely with Prazak & Hamaoui securing talent for the new promotion. She's also going to have a role as part of the storylines

Unless they get top women talent and good creative writing i see another failure coming :)

I have a friend who competed for WOW as "Hammerin" Heather Steele. That David McClain guy started the promotion but I thought Jeanne Buss (spelling?) had a hand in things at times. It was filmed at the old LA forum.

cool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts