H10-250 free

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

johnml

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 3, 2006
fort lauderdale
:D It took me about six call's to retention to finally get a hi-def tivo. The last person I talked to noticed the last CSR put a note on my account for selling a hi-def tivo for $499.99 - $149.00 = $349.00. He asked me what I wanted and I told him I just want the best deal I can get without having to call every day and keep getting different answers. He checked my record and told me I could have one for $19.00 ( s/h ) + hi-def and showtime free for three months . All this took less than 2 minutes. I then told him I would need a OTA antenna ( $49.00 ), he said they would install that and a new dish if needed also relocate my existing tivo to the master bedroom. Im about 19 miles from the miami antenna farm so I dont see a problem getting the network channels thru the antenna. Considering I dont have the sunday ticket package I think I got a great deal. any thoughts ? anybody here in the ft. lauderdale area getting OTA networks thro a HD10-250 ? any thoughts ?:up

I am in Plantation and get the networks with an amplified antennae. ABC and Fos (the ones we dont get through Directv) are a bit tough, but a good quality antennae and you should be fine. COngrats on the good deal, I got mine off of ebay about 6 months ago for $300.

Has anyone gotten more than one for free or discounted?

Hi, I am new to this forum, but I have been with D* for around 12 years. Most of this time has been with their TC Premier pkg. I currently am using 3 D* Tiv*s which all are over two years old. Has anyone been able to get more than one HDDVR at a discounted price? Thanks.

Earth2Mark said:
Hi, I am new to this forum, but I have been with D* for around 12 years. Most of this time has been with their TC Premier pkg. I currently am using 3 D* Tiv*s which all are over two years old. Has anyone been able to get more than one HDDVR at a discounted price? Thanks.

From my experience directv will give you whatever you want to keep you. Ive had problems in the past with recievers breaking right after the warranty period. After haggling with directv CSR's they did give me new recievers for the whole house because i was hesitant about the remaining boxes. Just call the customer retention number.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)