Status
Please reply by conversation.

dcowboy7

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 27, 2007
Pequannock, NJ
my h20-100 received a fix at about 3:15am today:

a) sd channels were the default....thats been fixed so now hd channels are the default.

b) u can change the grid program guide option to go rite to the guide and skip the categories page.

finally....yay !!!

My HD channels have been the default for quite a while. But then, I have a Favorites menu set up with nothing but the HD channels, so maybe I'm confusing it with that. There's also an option in Setup to "hide" the SD channels if there's an HD version.

I've had my HR20-100 set to go right to the guide since I got it in August, so I know for a fact that's been available for some time.

I think my last updated was something like 11/7, so I know nothing has changed on my receiver for a while.

My HD channels have been the default for quite a while. But then, I have a Favorites menu set up with nothing but the HD channels, so maybe I'm confusing it with that. There's also an option in Setup to "hide" the SD channels if there's an HD version.

I've had my HR20-100 set to go right to the guide since I got it in August, so I know for a fact that's been available for some time.

I think my last updated was something like 11/7, so I know nothing has changed on my receiver for a while.
It has on the HR-20, its pretty new on the H series.

yes....but this is for the h20-100.

I have an H20-100 and I received the software update Thursday, just noticed this evening. When I press an HD channel # now that also has an SD channel it now defaults to HD, finally! Technical support told me about 2 weeks ago that this was coming soon but I didn't believe them. They also said early next year once the bugs are worked out if you have the HD receiver you would not receive the SD version, it would disappear. That's bad of course if the HD version has a problem you can't switch back temporarily to the other channel. I also noticed that my program guide seems to open faster now , not sure what else was hopefully improved, I'll have to check around the menu and see if there are any other improvements.

I had to switch over to sd on tnt today no pic on tnthd just gray screen anyone else have this problem? I have had all of my hd channels as default for sometime now

I had to switch over to sd on tnt today no pic on tnthd just gray screen anyone else have this problem? I have had all of my hd channels as default for sometime now

TNT hd is removed on Sundays to make enough bandwidth for Sunday Ticket games in hd. Sucks, eh?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)