H20 B band converter problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hemi 6.1

On Vacation
Original poster
May 3, 2007
Wayne County,Pa
Anyone else with an H20 having low signal on the 103. Its causing my local HD channels to freeze up. Whats the deal? signal strengths are in the 40's on some TP,50's-90's on others. What the heck is going on? I'm using the black B-Band converters that Directv sent. They suck ,I have one Gray one left ,I think I'll put the gray one back on it. They make my signal lower on my HR-20 as well ,but its still in the 80's and 90's. I had a tech look at my H20 before ,but like always ,Nothings wrong!

Well ,Now its even worse! I got the grey BBC hooked up and I got low signals (28-76) on the odd transponders at the 103. Its cause me to have local HD dropouts. What should I do? Hr-20's are all fine!.

Last edited:
If you haven't... connect H-20 at an HR-20 location and go from there.

Well ,It seems my "Satellite In" Imput is bad. Its not making a good connection. I put my satellite finder on it, and its not powering my satellite finder properly. My 2 HR-20s,are fine and my D10 also worked fine with the finder. Whats the easy fix? Is there a way to change that satellite input plug? Or do I have to call D* and get another Receiver and sign another 2 year commitment for activateting it? No I don't have PTP anymore ,But if I have to wait 30 days not to be commited,and get PTP I will!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)