Central Michigan
Systems in CE:12:06
0x409E

H20-100
H20-600

September 5 & 6, 2008 11pm - 2am

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST! CE Release Warnings & Agreement

PLEASE READ THIS SECOND! CE Release Download Instructions

If you have any issues with this CE release, please post them in this thread. We'll try to help, and DirecTV will see / be aware of your issue :)

For the latest updates, check out the CE Chat on Friday nights:
cechat.satelliteguys.us

-----------------

Improved
  • 01 - Improved Stability
  • 02 - UI Polishing
  • 02 - Added Game Lounge Robustness
  • 02 - Improved Stability
  • 03 - Improved Stability
  • 04 - UI Fixes
  • 05 - Stability
  • 06 - UI Polishing
  • 06 - Improved Stability

Clarification...

11pm-2am...is that across the board, or ET???

Tried early this morning for the H20-100 at about 12:30 am PT and ended up with 407A instead of 409E.

Bruce

Confused...

For the H20-100 is 409e the new test software, or has it been replaced by 0x407A??? which number-wise you'd think was OLDer!

For the H20-100 is 409e the new test software, or has it been replaced by 0x407A??? which number-wise you'd think was OLDer!

Since you downloaded it outside the window you received the national release not the new CE. The download time of 11PM to 2AM is eastern. Your download window for PT would be 8PM to 11PM. You will need to download again tonight if you want the new CE.

The sports SD and HD higher channels are having problems again with the new CE. I was trying to access the extra Big Ten Network channels 618, 618-1, 620, 620-1, etc. No luck until I reset the receiver. The same problem I was having with the MLB E:I channels from the last two CE's. I will be checking the NFL ticket channels tomorrow.

P.S. I tried the NFL ticket channels today and the same problem that I mentioned with the MLB E:I channels. I reset the receiver and the NFL ticket channels are good.

Last edited:
Sorry, I missed the ET in the notes when posting. I'll make sure it is there in the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)