h20 going BONG BONG BONG BONG

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mots-a

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 22, 2006
Howdy -

Turned on my h20 tonight to view some hd and now I have a problem - all the channels work fine but I am getting that BONG SOUND along with the tv audio - its the BONG sound that the h20 makes when you enter a wrong channel or run the guide to the end.

So along with the tv audio I get a constant BONG BONG BONG BONG....

No buttons are stuck on my remote.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Howdy -

Turned on my h20 tonight to view some hd and now I have a problem - all the channels work fine but I am getting that BONG SOUND along with the tv audio - its the BONG sound that the h20 makes when you enter a wrong channel or run the guide to the end.

So along with the tv audio I get a constant BONG BONG BONG BONG....

No buttons are stuck on my remote.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Reset it!

H20 Bong, bong

Click MENU>SETTINGS>SetupScroll down to
Audio:down>CLICK>scroll up:up to Language>Right to Sound effects>CLICK>CLICK OFF:eureka
End of Bong, bong!:tux:

LOL

Thanks all -

I did reset three times, the third reset fixed it.

Click MENU>SETTINGS>SetupScroll down to
Audio:down>CLICK>scroll up:up to Language>Right to Sound effects>CLICK>CLICK OFF:eureka
End of Bong, bong!:tux:

Thats where I was going to go with it, had he said he had a HR20, I did not know if the H20 had the same options.

Good call :)

Jimbo

hr20 bong

I got also fixed it last week by reseting it worked. It happen last night bong bong bong had to reset it what is up

fixed bong, bong, bong without reset.

I had the same thing happen last night when my wife pressed the 0 key before the chanel number on accident; was able to fix it by pressing 0000 on the remote.

I used to have a fake glass one.

I have a real one around here someplace. Haven't used it in years, but I just can't seem to throw it away. I guess I'm holding onto the distant past! :D:D

I've had D* for only two days now and yesterday I got the BONG! Pushed the "dash" key on the lower left corner of the numeric keys and it went away.

I have a real one around here someplace. Haven't used it in years, but I just can't seem to throw it away. I guess I'm holding onto the distant past! :D:D

Same here. I put it in a box somewhere and can't remember which one. It's been years. Years!

I can picture my kids going through all that stuff one day. "Hey...lookit this!"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts