H20 installation

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Tom,
Thanks for info. I'm not sure when I will do the upgrade. I have two HD-TiVo Recievers now and really only 1 HD Television. The other HD-TiVo is connected to a 15" LCD TV. If I get the H20, I don't know how I will use it. But the idea of getting it for free is nudging me along.

Rick

yep3636 said:
Actually this is a little bit different. I just ordered my H20 and 5LNB dish for $249. Shipping and handling is $14.99 and tax was about $20 in CA. After the $200 rebate it will be roughly $85 after tax and shipping.

I am a new HD subscriber.

For SatelliteGuys members this should have been totally free, no tax, no shipping and only $199.99, which would equal zero after the rebate. If you ordered from my company please call me so I can put a credit back on your credit card.

You were overcharged by $85.

-Robert

Robert,

Are you saying you're price includes the new dish too? I thought you were only selling the H20 at $199 (which is a good deal in and of itself.)

Cheers,
Tom

Get it all setup and then give them a call and tell them you just moved and that you already have everything in place, and don't need an installer... Thats what I did! Very simple, but since it is the new HD dish they MAY insist on an installer comming out to check it; but I don't think they will.

HMMM WHAT in the world would I do if they did insist and then they come out and i'm not there.. Probably ban me from DirectV i guess

They wouldn't send anyone with out scheduling it. so worst case is you say you have no time and you will call them when you will be around to schedule it. And then never call. Or just wait a little while and call them back and say the installer was here and everything is fine. OR wait until your area gets it for real.

Your worried to much!

tibber said:
Robert,

Are you saying you're price includes the new dish too? I thought you were only selling the H20 at $199 (which is a good deal in and of itself.)

Cheers,
Tom

We include the AT9 dish for new subscribers only at no charge.

-Robert

DTV TiVo Dealer said:
We include the AT9 dish for new subscribers only at no charge.

-Robert

So this is a new subscriber to D*. I am a D* customer already, just a new HD subscriber. Is there any better deal than the $85 after rebate I can get or just go though D*?

I know an installer. He can just sign for me I guess... Who cares might just wait for 3 years till Macon gets Locals.. I know i'm impatient but really this is 2006 almost.. get on the ball.

free-1 said:
Just got off the phone with D* and I ordered the 5 LNB Dish w/H20 receiver upgrade. I was told the cost was $99 (+tx) and installation is scheduled for Dec 3rd. After reading all the info here at the site, I figured what the hell, might as well since I'll have to upgrade eventually. I'm in Philadelphia, Pa and have not seen any post from this city. I'll let everyone knows how it goes......, "IRONWOOD is the intall company :eek: :eek: ". I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Yes please do. That company and their mgr are horrible. They outright lied to me half a dozen times and every time I called in and talked to the mgt and he personally said he'd call me, he had his secretary call me. NO guts. They never found a line of sight for the one bird but never went into my yard either, where i believe they would have gotten one based on what they said was in the way. I now have 2 of the sats in sight and i'm sure when it warms up and I venture into the yard, I'd have no problems at all. Lazy people.

help

just got the 5 lnb dish can not get a singal. i can the 5 lnb out and but my old 3lnb in and get a singal what can cause this.::confused:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)