H20's to delete internal RF capability?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Since picking back up here, Spize said he only programmed 3 out of hundreds. When I had my firsy HR20 installed, I was not told that I had the RF option. As a matter of fact, the installer who was just here last week didn't even know that the HR20 boxes had a RF option. I found out about it here at S* guys and asked D* CSR and they said all the HR20's have the capability for RF whether it has an external antenna or not. All my receivers are set for RF and I'm loving it. No more pushing the button 2 times and pointing it directly at the receiver and wiggling the remote to work. And the Dish Net antennas will work on the D* receivers with the external antenna connection. You only need to make sure the remote is RF capable.

Since picking back up here, Spize said he only programmed 3 out of hundreds. When I had my firsy HR20 installed, I was not told that I had the RF option. As a matter of fact, the installer who was just here last week didn't even know that the HR20 boxes had a RF option. I found out about it here at S* guys and asked D* CSR and they said all the HR20's have the capability for RF whether it has an external antenna or not. All my receivers are set for RF and I'm loving it. No more pushing the button 2 times and pointing it directly at the receiver and wiggling the remote to work. And the Dish Net antennas will work on the D* receivers with the external antenna connection. You only need to make sure the remote is RF capable.

JNEUBY,

:welcome to the site !!!

I am in the same boat as you, I have ALL of my rec's / remotes set up to work RF and I love it, I originally had one HR20 and ran a line to the bedroom I could use that rec. nicely with the RF remote ... it worked great, I even bought a 2nd remote and set it up so I didn't have to move the remote from room to room, eventually I purchased a 2nd unit and still use the RF on it !!!

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts