H21-100 question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

stilllearning

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 12, 2006
Michigan
I will be moving soon and am thinking of taking advantage of the free HD DVR with the moving offer that Direct has. I currently have an SD box in the bedroom and a H21-100 in the living room. In the near future I plan to replace the SD TV in the living room with an HDTV. I will be using the new HD DVR (please let it be an HR24) in the living room, freeing up the H21. Since I will be replacing the SD TV with an HDTV in the bedroom, will the H21 work on the SD TV in the bedroom until I can get the funds up to buy an HDTV for that room? If this would work then I would return the SD box back to Direct in exchange for the H24.

I will be moving soon and am thinking of taking advantage of the free HD DVR with the moving offer that Direct has. I currently have an SD box in the bedroom and a H21-100 in the living room. In the near future I plan to replace the SD TV in the living room with an HDTV. I will be using the new HD DVR (please let it be an HR24) in the living room, freeing up the H21. Since I will be replacing the SD TV with an HDTV in the bedroom, will the H21 work on the SD TV in the bedroom until I can get the funds up to buy an HDTV for that room? If this would work then I would return the SD box back to Direct in exchange for the H24.

Yes that will work fine.

Status
Please reply by conversation.