Under the Hood
PREV key in PIG
Minor YouTube/Pandora updates
Minor Playlist updates
Stability fixes

Notes
You may lose your guide cache
Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide
Your STB may restart during idle time within the first 24-48 hours of CE download
Please do not report sluggishness or missing search results within the first 12 hours
Please send logs along with all reports, including MRV issues

Previous Release Info:

New features
None

Improved/Updated
{CE:30:01} 0x5B3/0x45B3
Playlist optimization
Minor UI updates
Game Lounge
Trick Play
Stability fixes
Under the Hood

Downloaded new software to hr24-500 successfully. Not sure what they improved, but I still can't change channels manually (numeric pad) with the remote... pretty annoying. I thought that this issue would have been a priority for them with the new release.

Downloaded new software to hr24-500 successfully. Not sure what they improved, but I still can't change channels manually (numeric pad) with the remote... pretty annoying. I thought that this issue would have been a priority for them with the new release.

I'm using the same recvr and am not having any issues with changing channels.

I'm using the same recvr and am not having any issues with changing channels.

I have 2 identical hr24-500, same issue. I have noticed though, that if the info screen is up, it will change channels via number pad, but when the info screen goes away I can't. I can type in a channel #, and it shows me type it in, but then it dissapears and stays on the channel i'm on.

I have 2 identical hr24-500, same issue. I have noticed though, that if the info screen is up, it will change channels via number pad, but when the info screen goes away I can't. I can type in a channel #, and it shows me type it in, but then it dissapears and stays on the channel i'm on.

I know you don't have to, but are you pushing the Select button after the numbers ?

I know you don't have to, but are you pushing the Select button after the numbers ?

It will work if i quickly hit select after I type in the #. does yours change channels when you type in the # without hitting select? (after the info screen dissapears)

I missed the download last night. I am running last weeks and have the red screen problem. In list as well as guide, get parts of the screen flicking red when moving in time line. Sometimes when I exit, the whole screen turns red. When I hit exit again, it goes away. Will this weeks download correct this? Will get new release tonight.

THX1138 said:
I missed the download last night. I am running last weeks and have the red screen problem. In list as well as guide, get parts of the screen flicking red when moving in time line. Sometimes when I exit, the whole screen turns red. When I hit exit again, it goes away. Will this weeks download correct this? Will get new release tonight.

I only saw the red screen once after the download when trying to set up a record timer.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using SatelliteGuys

Lets try to determine if this is a particular recvr that is having this trouble at this point.
What recvr and model are you using ?

I have yet to see this issue, using my HR24-500 and HR20-700.

I'm not by any means saying it's not happening, just want to see if it can be isolated to a specific model.

Jimbo said:
Lets try to determine if this is a particular recvr that is having this trouble at this point.
What recvr and model are you using ?

I have yet to see this issue, using my HR24-500 and HR20-700.

I'm not by any means saying it's not happening, just want to see if it can be isolated to a specific model.

Im on the hr24-100

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using SatelliteGuys

I have a Hr22-100. I do remember something being said here about this, but never did see an reply. I have reset the receiver twice, no change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)