H21-H25 / HR2x CE Release 2/17

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
HR21-700

I got the red screen while setting up a recording from the guide.

Last edited:
I removed this week's CE by reverting back to national (057B). Having strange problems with the guide flickering (lines flashing on the screen, not red) when I selected things. Also flickering while watching TV that seems related to the guide overlay issue.

HR24

My HR24-200 receiver just updated itself from 057B to 059E on early Monday morning with no prompting from me. Heard the fan going full power like it does when downloading a CE release so turned on the TV and caught the tail end of the update.

If it wasn't for hearing it, I might never have known.

Something must be wrong with my receiver, HR22-100. As I stated before, I downloaded the CE release on 2/10 and found that the red screen would flicker in different areas of the guide. I attempted to download the newest CE, but got the NR, 059E. Nothing changed! The red screen is still present. When in guide or list, any keystroke causes the red flicker or it will stay red. When I exit, the whole frame turns red, hit exit again and it goes away. There seems to be a problem with my receiver??????

There is a minor problem with one of the message boxes with the 0x5b6 CE on my HR21-700.

When using Pandora, if you press EXIT a message box asks:

Code:
Do you want to play Pandora while
watching video?

If you press:

Code:
Yes, Play Pandora

The following message is displayed:

Code:
Press %s key to switch between music and video control.
Press EXIT to stop Pandora or INFO for Pandora Options.

The previous CE I had downloaded (2-3 weeks ago) showed a "red button" instead of "%s"

I had the same flickering problem on my HR24-200 and blank guide with menu tabs in the wrong places and weird sizes. I also got two dark gray bands remaining after I exited the menu. It didn't occur until Monday. The guide was fine all day Sunday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)