CE's for the Weekend of 2.17

Yep and hopefully a CE for my new HR34 and for my HR24-200 both DVRS I have :)

Hopefully I can get it this week on my HR24-200 since last week it kept searching for software.

Was really hoping for HR34 to have software, but it is canceled for the 34s. Oh well, have to live with the old stuff for another week

mooney1324 said:
Was really hoping for HR34 to have software, but it is canceled for the 34s. Oh well, have to live with the old stuff for another week

How did you find out the HR34 CE was canceled?

Where did you hear that the software for HR34 is cancelled? They didn't have an update last week but that doesn't mean it is cancelled.

From DBSTalk.com

Software Download Windows:

Friday, February 17, 2011 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday, February 18, 2011 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET

High Definition (HR/H/R22)
  • Hx2x - Expected
  • HR34 - CANCELED
  • H20 - Not Expected

Standard Definition (R1x/D1x)
  • R1x - Maybe
  • D1x - Not Expected

So many new people with HR34 right now I wouldn't be suprised if they did a Saturday only or something like that to reduce number of people getting it just for the HD guide.

I'm sure since there hasn't been an HR34 CE in a few weeks one will come soon, they certainely have to be working aggressively on it.

So many new people with HR34 right now I wouldn't be suprised if they did a Saturday only or something like that to reduce number of people getting it just for the HD guide.

I'm sure since there hasn't been an HR34 CE in a few weeks one will come soon, they certainly have to be working aggressively on it.

Maybe they are working to fix all the issues before they send out a CE again, or at least the major ones.

Anyone have the version number yet for tonight's CE?

- via iPhone 4S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts