CE's for the Weekend of 2.17

Downloaded new software to hr24-500 successfully. Not sure what they improved, but I still can't change channels manually (numeric pad) with the remote... pretty annoying. I thought that this issue would have been a priority for them with the new release.

I had read somewhere, and applied it, to increase the banner time to 4 seconds, and that took care of that issue for me.

roaoro said:
Downloaded new software to hr24-500 successfully. Not sure what they improved, but I still can't change channels manually (numeric pad) with the remote... pretty annoying. I thought that this issue would have been a priority for them with the new release.

Seconded, except I can change to my locals (2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 12, 3, 39) by number. Weird.

- via iPhone 4S

Seconded, except I can change to my locals (2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 12, 3, 39) by number. Weird.

- via iPhone 4S

I tried it a few minutes ago when he posted, went from locals to Sat channels and back and remote worked fine each time.

Check batteries ?

Everything working for you 20fan ?

Ready for tomorrow night , I'm guessing ?

Hows things going South of Toledo ?

Just started the DL on the bedroom HR21. Wife is watching a recorded show in living room, so will have to wait on that one.

Yea, tomorrow will be a big game for the Bucks. Feels like April and not Feb, down here.....LOL

Just started the DL on the bedroom HR21. Wife is watching a recorded show in living room, so will have to wait on that one.

Yea, tomorrow will be a big game for the Bucks. Feels like April and not Feb, down here.....LOL

I was actually referring to the Bud Shootout, it's NASCAR time again !

Jimbo said:
I tried it a few minutes ago when he posted, went from locals to Sat channels and back and remote worked fine each time.

Check batteries ?

Batteries are good. I almost always use the guide anyway so not a big deal to me. My banner is set to 2 seconds though, so I'll switch it to 4 and test.

Edit: 4 second banner, issue still exists.

- via iPhone 4S

Last edited:
Batteries are good. I almost always use the guide anyway so not a big deal to me. My banner is set to 2 seconds though, so I'll switch it to 4 and test.

- via iPhone 4S

See if the 4 secs fixes the issue.

It's possible that a CE or even the new Gui changed the default to the .02 secs.

I've been thrilled with this winter, working outside everyday, it's been nice, not too many really cold days yet, a few, but not many.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)