CE's for the Weekend of 2.17

05b6 downloading now. Hr24-200. Firmware is up for most models.

- via iPhone 4S

059E was making my hr23-700 reboot randomly. I switched to nr 057B for the last week. I hated the huge black bar at the bottom when fast forward, checking play status. Remote response was pretty slow. No pandora or YouTube icons, though YouTube did come up in searches.
This ce release 05B6 remote response is really fast and play status is the small black balloon with the play bar.
It says I'm authorized for whole home dvr service and made me name the receiver before I could see my playlist. I don't subscribe to that so I'm not sure why that happened. Pandora and YouTube are back.

Responsiveness is wicked fast so far, nearly instantaneous. I don't expect it to stay that way, but you never know.

- via iPhone 4S

059E was making my hr23-700 reboot randomly. I switched to nr 057B for the last week. I hated the huge black bar at the bottom when fast forward, checking play status. Remote response was pretty slow. No pandora or YouTube icons, though YouTube did come up in searches.
This ce release 05B6 remote response is really fast and play status is the small black balloon with the play bar.
It says I'm authorized for whole home dvr service and made me name the receiver before I could see my playlist. I don't subscribe to that so I'm not sure why that happened. Pandora and YouTube are back.

The naming of recvrs came along last week.

Jimbo said:
The naming of recvrs came along last week.

Last week I tried for an hour and gave up. Kept saying 04D1 found and sat there. The rebooting was beginning to scare me while watching tv so I figured I'd just get the national release for a week.

Downloaded new software to hr24-500 successfully. Not sure what they improved, but I still can't change channels manually (numeric pad) with the remote... pretty annoying. I thought that this issue would have been a priority for them with the new release.

Downloaded new software to hr24-500 successfully. Not sure what they improved, but I still can't change channels manually (numeric pad) with the remote... pretty annoying. I thought that this issue would have been a priority for them with the new release.

Why did you post this in BOTH threads ?

edit:

Quote Originally Posted by roaoro View Post

Me,
I'm using the same recvr and am not having any issues with changing channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts