H23 with Existing Dish/Switch

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks. The jpg above shows the error screen. I've also attached jpgs of the signal screens below. I thought I posted information that answers your other questions in my earlier posts:
-single LNB 18" dish
-multiswitch
-older SD receivers work fine with existing dish/switch

That's it. I'm not sure what other questions need to be answered.

The bottom line, though, is that I am receiving programming OK now, despite it failing the system test. I guess the new SW did it.

its still low. all transponder needs to be 85% or better... no wonder its failing.

u need to peak it.

have a person on a cell n tune the dish while the other one on the other line on phone n have him/her watch the signal n hav them read the numbers.

go to signal meter page n select transponder 2 n peak i as high as u can get it.

those numbers r low...

you're getting 20% difference between the transponders, it culd b two things i can think of.... bad lnb, or bent dish... other question is how far is ur cable from lnb to the ird???

I'll tweak the new slimline dish for higher numbers when we put it in. I'll leave the current 101 dish as is until then.

We have zero dropouts. The PQ is great (for SD). I'd rather not f with it. "If it ain't broke..." as they say.

But, thanks for the advice. The forced SW download helped. And, now I know what numbers to shoot for when we put in the new dish. Gotta love these interwebs!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts