H24-100 Freezing/Pixellating

Status
Please reply by conversation.

oscarg

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 10, 2008
Hello. I have a H24-100 that started intermittently freezing for a few seconds...also pixellating for a second or so at times. This started on Saturday and continues to do this. When I run the system check sometimes it comes up with Code 41-024 and states I should call customer service, other times it says everything is OK. I did update to the new HD guide this past Friday night on both my H24-100 and my HR24-500. I'm not sure if the new guide could cause this. The HR24-500 shows no problems at all and picture is great all the time. Any suggestions or should I call Directv as the error message says?

I did check the directv website and wanted to note that I have no trees, snow, etc blocking the view and it has been clear weather. I did see something about checking to see if water was pooling around the LNB's...it hasn't rained in a week or so, but I guess I could check that later today.

That code means low or no signal. I would check all of your connections and make sure they are tight. Also, check the cable for kinks or damage.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)