H24 possesed? Wont stay locked on channel.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
...Its owned, I can return it to the guy I got it from and get an owned HR24-100 HDDVR for $118.00 extra. The only thing that worries me is that my leased HR24-100 is real noisy compared to my owned HR24-200.

Your OWNING HR recvrs that cheap ?

I'm thinking you might want to call D* and verify that, sounds like a Lease price to me.

Your OWNING HR recvrs that cheap ?

I'm thinking you might want to call D* and verify that, sounds like a Lease price to me.

lol! Let me explain, I already purchased the H24, I will return it + $118.00 extra. Total is around $285.00 for a owned HR24 HDDVR. My contract is up in 6 months then I will return one HR24 HDDVR and keep my owned HR24 HDDVR and H24 unless I get another HR24 HDDVR instead which is where Im leaning to atm.

lol! Let me explain, I already purchased the H24, I will return it + $118.00 extra. Total is around $285.00 for a owned HR24 HDDVR. My contract is up in 6 months then I will return one HR24 HDDVR and keep my owned HR24 HDDVR and H24 unless I get another HR24 HDDVR instead which is where Im leaning to atm.

Must be nice, I think my HR24 was $ 399 to LEASE when I first got it, before it dropped to $299, still a lease.

If you get an HR24, it has the same touch panel as the H24 so might suffer the same problem - see my post, it was an HR24 I was having problems with...

If you get an HR24, it has the same touch panel as the H24 so might suffer the same problem - see my post, it was an HR24 I was having problems with...

...I put H24 in 3 locations around my house where the other DTV receivers are, same problem, power light flickers, changes channels and dosen't stop. DTV said sounds like loose wire on board or something broken inside. I will be getting this exchanged for my 3rd HR24 HDDVR. (2 of 3 are owned). :)

Where are you getting these OWNED units with No contract ?

Normally when you activate a recvr is when the commitment kicks in.

...Got them off ebay, 2 guys to lookout for are r2nk & sat_owner. Look em up, get the RID# from receiver, call DTV and verify they are owned and woolaa! No contact and they are owned. You will have to order an access card for $20.00 tho, thats the only negative.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)