H2H Post 6/30/13

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'd pay that for a receiver, if I had the freedom of choice, picture quality and the ability to sub from month to month.

This isn't about simply watching TV for me, I'm a nerd and I like this stuff!

trinidex said:
This isn't about simply watching TV for me, I'm a nerd and I like this stuff!

Nice I like that well put. :)

Late last night started having display issue on three of may 920 receivers only on certain channels like 201,214,242,and 259. Talked with SRL and Skyvision about it but as their only using 922 units they don't see a problem and now I'm thinking it may be something they've changed that affects the 920's only with the move. Anyone seeing this issue?

Attachments

• IMG_20130502_105805.jpg
    IMG_20130502_105805.jpg
    906.4 KB · Views: 126
Late last night started having display issue on three of may 920 receivers only on certain channels like 201,214,242,and 259. Talked with SRL and Skyvision about it but as their only using 922 units they don't see a problem and now I'm thinking it may be something they've changed that affects the 920's only with the move. Anyone seeing this issue?

That looks like that side of your TV screen has gone bad. Can you check a different video input source, to confirm if it's your TV with the issue, or something else?

sergei said:

Does the menu or guide come up without issue?

sergei said:

Did you talk with Tim at SRL?

So the channels effected.

201 - Bio
214 - Cloo
242 - Lifetime Movie Network
259 - History Int

I will try on my 920 tonight.

sergei said:
No, when I call SRL this morning I was directed to SkyVision where I've been talking with James in Tech Support.

Huh. Ok I will test later tonight we I get home. I also want to see if all 4 channels are on the same TP.

I just came back in from feeding my outside cats and all the channels are now back to normal, no more problems. The one thing that I didn't mention that also happen last night was that I also completely lose the Scifi (211) and had to do a rehit to get it back, signal reading was good but quality was zero, after rehit back again at 75. Never had this problem before. This may not mean anything but last week I found that all my receivers were getting about 5 channels in the clear and now there gone and I can't remember if any of them are the same one that I had problems with.

Talked with James this morning and after he saw the same problem on his test box he contacted either Comcast or Motorola and one of them fixed the problem.

sergei said:
Talked with James this morning and after he saw the same problem on his test box he contacted either Comcast or Motorola and one of them fixed the problem.

:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)