Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
Systems in this CE
H21 • H23 • H24 • H25
HR20 • HR21 • HR22 • HR23 • HR24
(all manufacturers)

Note that this is now a unified thread for ALL HD receivers and DVRs except H20.

Window of opportunity to download:
Friday, September 14, 2012 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday, September 15, 2012 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET

Risk Level for this Download:

Low Risk

New features
None

Improved/Updated
Under the hood

Notes
You may lose your guide cache
Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide
Your STB may restart during idle time within the first 24-48 hours of CE download
Please do not report sluggishness or missing search results within the first 12 hours

Previous Release Info:
{CE:33:01} 0x05EC/0x45EC
Intermittent blank screen issues
Minor UI fixes in playlist

{CE:33:06} 0x060E/0x460E
iTV stability
General UI updates
Closed Captioning cleanup

HR24/100 running the 0x61e. Upgraded last night. All day today regardless of watching live or watching pre recorded - the picture and sound intermittently go away. Sometimes it's for 30 seconds or so, picture comes back scrambled and static on the sound. The unit isn't rebooting itself though. Anyone else experience this? I was running last week's CE without any problems...usually upgrade every week.

I have an R22 w/HD. I have one tv connected via component and one via HDMI. The one connected via component displays the usually black guide in white. It also states that the program I'm watching is protected and my tv doesn't support some type of HDMI copy protection. It states I should connect via component. Funny thing is, the tv that I'm getting this message on, is connected via component. Going to switch back to the national release.
Edit: Still getting this error message after going back to national release. I don't recall changing anything the past day or two that would affect this. hmm...

Last edited:
I restarted the receiver again and everything seems to be ok. Have not had anymore lock ups.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)