CE's for the Weekend of 9.14

Going to miss this one the wife and i have rented a cabin in the blue ridge mountains this weekend. You guys take care last one out pls lock up and cut off lights lol.......

For those like me who didn't download the CE last night,The CE's are announced for tonight,but they haven't gotten any farther than that. They haven't made them active yet as of this post.

royrdsjr said:
For those like me who didn't download the CE last night,The CE's are announced for tonight,but they haven't gotten any farther than that. They haven't made them active yet as of this post.

Downloading it now, actually...HR24-200.

Got 061E on both of my HR24-500 last night. Today I explored and discovered that the living room DVR told me it needed to be connected to the internet. Went through network setup and it used the previous settings. Maybe it just got confused. Living room DVR has Youtube and Pandora in Extras and the My DirecTV area is populated with programs.
In the Bedroom, it did NOT ask to be connected to the network. It apparently simply retained the previous settings (static IP on both of the machines). However that one does NOT have Youtube or Pandora in Extras and the MyDirecTV area is not populated and is telling me to check back later and it might have something for me.

Any known reason why these 2 DVRs would take this update so differently? Both were on (if I'm remembering right) 05D2 before this update.

Overall the guide seems a little snappier. I am waiting to see if this cures my occasional "screen freeze" where everything just stops for no apparent reason. Image would freeze and audio stop. To get out of it I would go up channel and then down channel. Lost sync? I don't know. Let's see if 061E cures that behavior.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts