CE's for the Weekend of 9.14

I installed the CE on my HR20-700 and HR21-100 and now both of them act faster than before, but the Scoreguide is gone from the sports channels and when I press the right arrow to bring up the interactive features I get a message saying that they are temporarily unavailable. I'll wait it out since my receivers run noticeably faster with this CE.

I don't know if this is from CE or not but I noticed that on the part-time sports channels (FSKC, FSHOU, the alts, Sunday Ticket) it says "Upcoming: White Sox @ Royals". FINALLY! It makes me very happy that it doesn't say "Upcoming: Pregame" anymore. It is something that has bothered me since day 1 of having Directv. Why even bother writing "Upcoming: Pregame" since it doesn't tell you anything???

Darn it, it was just coincidence about the "Upcoming" stuff... although I see "Upcoming: (the game)" not "Upcoming: Pregame)" on the ST channels, like it should to be.

Darn it, it was just coincidence about the "Upcoming" stuff... although I see "Upcoming: (the game)" not "Upcoming: Pregame)" on the ST channels, like it should to be.

You'll get thew Upcoming as soon as the ST game for the day is over, getting ready for the next week.

Remember, if you want to Record it, you'll have to go up to the next Sunday at game time to record it, not the part that says Upcoming ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)