H2x & HR2x for the Weekend of 12.16

My youtube and pandora showed up this morning on my HR22-100 ... weird, but they're there.

Gotta remember, theres a lot going on with the software in the background, often takes 24 hours for some things to show up... that why they tell you to wait 24 hours before reporting things.

Fwiw, my Pandora and Youtube showed up this morning..

I haven't been on Pandora yet, so I had to make up an account and now waiting for it to accept for the HR24.

The screen says it will automatically update when my account is updated, well, Pandora knows me now as I'm listening tom it on the computer, but still the same screen on the TV.

I have had the same problem Tom. My HR24 locked up while downloading a VOD this morning. I crashed before last nights CE, so I'll try it tonight. I'll try a VOD tomorrow and see if it locks up again. I'll post results.

Ditto that, mine does same. Missed the d/l last night, will need to do it tonight, would love me some Pandora :)

Forgot to reply on here earlier. My HR24-100 still didn't have pandora or YouTube this afternoon. I restarted the receiver and there they were. Soo if you downloaded last night and still don't see them - give the reboot a shot.

Its odd that I always see people having to wait for lists to recompile and icons to come back and features to reappear all the time but when I do the CE installations I never lose anything at all except one single time on my HR24-100 I had to wait for my to do list to come back it only took an hour tho.

Okay, this is weird. I just did the CE on my HR24, but Pandora doesn't show yet. I was about to do my HR20. For some reason I checked the menu and even though it's on 0x58f from 12/9, Pandora is on it! 'Splain that one Lucy!

I grabbed the CE last night and as soon as the DVR came back to life I checked and it had Pandora. I selected it and it had me enter a code on my computer to activate and BAM! (like Emeril) Pandora was cranking out da beats. :) HR24

Is it there this morning ?

Yup, just checked and it's there and working. Youtube is there and working as well, but that *might* have been there before and I just didn't notice as I haven't used it before now.

I didn't do the CE download on my bedroom HR24 (oops) so maybe next weekend if there have a CE download available I'll get it then.

Downloaded last night, HR24-200, got the startup messages that it had Pandora and that the energy saver time was moved to 3 hours, but still do not have Pandora showing as an option in the Menu Extras this morning :-( Tried RBR already

Same with me, downloaded last night, got the message, but Pandora is not there, at least on my HR24. Haven't tried my HR20 and HR21 yet...

well its been 36 hours and still
no pandora
no youtube
icons still not there

kinda wish I woudlnt have done this on the "main" R22....the 11/19 CE was workign fine with youtube and icons :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts