H2x & HR2x for the Weekend of 12.16

well its been 36 hours and still
no pandora
no youtube
icons still not there

kinda wish I woudlnt have done this on the "main" R22....the 11/19 CE was workign fine with youtube and icons :(

Thats interesting how some are getting it quickly, some the next day and some not at all.

Pandora

Pulled the updates down this morning on 2 HR24's.

One HR24 displayed the Pandora icon just as fast as it rebooted and I could get to that menu. The other HR24 - well, no dice yet. Still isn't showing up.

I have noticed an issue with Whole Home DVR a couple of times after CE updates. It occurred again yesterday after I updated my HR24 and H24. After I watched about one recording on the H24 I started another and got a "no data packets received" error. I had to reset the HR24 to be able to watch recordings again. Ut seems OK now. I think this also happened with the CE a couple of weeks ago. I used to get this error all the time until the NR last summer.

nah no need to
As long as I can still blaze through the guide and it records those little extras dont really mean much. I dont use Pandora...although I do use the youtube option

oh well...thats the chance you take when you upgrade to CE (or in my case update a CE)

So, this upgrade is still slow changing channels and calling up guide...I still have 85% free, so that is not slowing down the receiver...I think it's time for more HD programming as a gift to us...

Receiver: HR23-700
DMA: Chicago

Noticed that tearing, is it? when there is fast movement there are some horizontal line drags on the objects that move.

Suggestion: change power saver to 4 hrs or make it selectable from 2-4 hrs in 1 hr increments.

Receiver: HR23-700
DMA: Chicago

Noticed that tearing, is it? when there is fast movement there are some horizontal line drags on the objects that move.

Suggestion: change power saver to 4 hrs or make it selectable from 2-4 hrs in 1 hr increments.

Does it really do anything ?
You can turn it off as well.

Someone posted earlier that it only goes from 11 watts to 9 watts, is that really worth it ?

HR24-500
2x H24-100

Everything is working wonderfully here. The energy saver has not been an issue at 3hrs. I would like the option to set it. LOVE PANDORA!!! The code thing was a bit odd, that you couldn't just log in, but it worked perfectly! Now that we have this option we have not used ANY of the SonicTap Channels. As this moves forward I would love to see Apple's AirPlay made available!

Also happy that the timeline bar does not take up the complete lower 3rd of the screen. However if the edges were softened that would fit the overall look better!

Downloaded last night, HR24-200, got the startup messages that it had Pandora and that the energy saver time was moved to 3 hours, but still do not have Pandora showing as an option in the Menu Extras this morning :-( Tried RBR already

Still no Pandora or Youtube on a Friday download of the CE. Guess it is not coming for me. Very odd that some would get it and some would not on the same hardware.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)