H2X/HR2XCE Release for the Weekend of 3.9

After 3 days none of the internet applications work. no pandora, utube, or applications. HR22...Going back to 59E

Why go back to the NR, maybe it's just not on this particular CE, I don't know, my 2 new HR24's aren't getting them either, we'll see what next Friday brings.
No My D* either.

got them all on my units running CE

Interesting ....
Come to think of it, it is on my other OLDER HR24 with this same software.

Just set up 2 new HR24's this past week and haven't gotten them yet, thats OK, they will come, just wish there was a rhyme or reason for it not being there after the update.

Anyone noticing with the latest CE (last week) for the HR24's that the ScoreGuide is missing ?
I have a HR24-100 that is new and it's not working.

I have reset it several times during the week for a few things, trying to get Pandora to pop in, one of the things, but hasn't yet ...
Hopefully they will with tonight's CE.

Edit:
Just did some checking ...
It appears to not be software related, at least not CE software.
I have my older HR24-500 now in the bedroom running 05bc and the SG works fine
The new HR24-100 in the Theatre room running the same software doesn't get the SG at all.

Btw, I checked on 2 different ESPN channels.
Do the NCAA channels, tbs/tru and whatnot have this active on the channels during the tournament ?

Still not getting it on the HR24-100 regardless of channel.

Any ideas ?

Last edited:
Anyone noticing with the latest CE (last week) for the HR24's that the ScoreGuide is missing ?
I have a HR24-100 that is new and it's not working.

I have reset it several times during the week for a few things, trying to get Pandora to pop in, one of the things, but hasn't yet ...
Hopefully they will with tonight's CE.

Not that you ever doubt me (LOL), but here are all those working for my unit on the current CE version.

Attachments

• IMAG0314.jpg
    IMAG0314.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 95
  • IMAG0313.jpg
    IMAG0313.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 83
Not that you ever doubt me (LOL), but here are all those working for my unit on the current CE version.

Thats just it Charper,
On my older HR24-500, it's all there, but the one I installed last Friday, it not working at all.
SG gone, no My D*, Pandora or Youtube ...
Also noticed, when I did the Iamanedgecutter on the -100 ( thought it might help move things along) I never got the Misc Info screen to pop in either and that usually happens right away or after a reboot, which I tried a few hours after the attempt.

Have a HR24-100 as well and Pandora and Youtube are there. They have been there since even before I put a CE on it.

I could never get the apps to work on my H25 though, it starts to load but says service unavailable. Internet works fine on tests.

Have a HR24-100 as well and Pandora and Youtube are there. They have been there since even before I put a CE on it.

I could never get the apps to work on my H25 though, it starts to load but says service unavailable. Internet works fine on tests.

I will give it a few more days to pop in, if not, I may have to swap out my -100 with the -500 that was in the Theatre room.

Thats just it Charper,
On my older HR24-500, it's all there, but the one I installed last Friday, it not working at all.
SG gone, no My D*, Pandora or Youtube ...
Also noticed, when I did the Iamanedgecutter on the -100 ( thought it might help move things along) I never got the Misc Info screen to pop in either and that usually happens right away or after a reboot, which I tried a few hours after the attempt.

working now I see from the other thread?

working now I see from the other thread?

Ya, for some reason I couldn't find THIS thread ...

But that said, all's good !

Here's what I posted in the other thread .... that I should have put here.

Well, Good news.

My New HR24-100 that wasn't getting the My D*, ScoreGuide, Pandora or Youtube, after talking with Charper and discussing a few ideas, I'm happy to say, this morning after d/l ing the 0x5BE CE software and a few other things, it's ALL WORKING !!!

At least it's showing up in the menus now, haven't had time just yet to try it.

so for those few that have the same issue as JIMBO; what I suggested is to do a FULL FACTORY RESET an hour or two before the CE time - you will lose everything

then use the CE window to grab the current CE in the stream.

I would only suggest this as a last resort type of thing, if you have recordings and timers set, it could be a pain to reset them all and you'll lose your recordings ...

Also, keep in mind if it's a recvr that has any amount of stuff on it, it will take from 1 to 3 hours to do this.

It will mention that when you get to that point, but many don't read the screen, so I thought I would post it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)