Had a minor stroke last week this is not fun.

lparsons21

lparsons21

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 17, 2009
Herrin, IL 62948
Just a quick follow up. Things are slowly coming back. I can now print my name and do a signature, but it is slow if i want it to be readable. The most frustrating part is with referrals and follow Ups. Due to staffing everything takes a month to get in. But I can drive and walk fairly short distances, so that’s a plus.

Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Thanks for the update its great to hear things are moving in a positive direction.

Merry Christmas!

TRG

TRG

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 19, 2007
Albuquerque, NM
Just a quick follow up. Things are slowly coming back. I can now print my name and do a signature, but it is slow if i want it to be readable. The most frustrating part is with referrals and follow Ups. Due to staffing everything takes a month to get in. But I can drive and walk fairly short distances, so that’s a plus.
You have signature that's legible? I wish I did. ;) Glad to hear that you are recovering. Did you have to make any major lifestyle changes like diet or anything?

lparsons21

lparsons21

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 17, 2009
Herrin, IL 62948
You have signature that's legible? I wish I did. ;) Glad to hear that you are recovering. Did you have to make any major lifestyle changes like diet or anything?

Not yet, mostly just moving slower and more methodically

primestar31

primestar31

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Beta Omicron Delta III
My signature is illegible, and I've never had a stroke! lol. My dad (who passed last year) had GORGEOUS handwriting, right up to age 89 when he died. It was absolutely, about the best I have ever seen. I could never hope to have handwriting that perfect.

• Wow
Reactions: TheKrell and FTA4PA
KE4EST

KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
Thanks for the update Lloyd! Glad to hear you are still in the positive on recovery!
Merry Christmas!

TheKrell

TheKrell

A mighty and noble race originating on Altair IV.
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 4, 2007
Fairfax, VA
Nuns, and rulers, destroyed my penmanship.
When I was in high school in southern CA, I took a trip to a local Catholic school to admire their chemistry lab. I was blown away by their equipment. My own AP chemistry class in public school was as nothing, and it was known for it's excellence (compared to what I don't know).

So, what I'm trying to say is, you may have gotten a better education in Catholic school than you ever would have in a public school.

navychop

navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
For New Orleans, no doubt. I had an excellent Catholic education, K-12. But there’s a price to pay.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
primestar31

primestar31

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Beta Omicron Delta III
I was brought up grades 1-8 in a Lutheran school. Almost the same learning/experiences as a Catholic school, EXCEPT we didn't have nuns to smack us with rulers, lol. Though the teachers both male or female still might have considered and/or done some smacking here and there...

Juan

Juan

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 14, 2003
Moscow Russia
I was brought up grades 1-8 in a Lutheran school. Almost the same learning/experiences as a Catholic school, EXCEPT we didn't have nuns to smack us with rulers, lol. Though the teachers both male or female still might have considered and/or done some smacking here and there...
Any capital punishment with a wooden paddle?

Reactions: Bobby
navychop

navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
Rulers for discipline.

And the Catholic Church is ALWAYS interested in CASH!

The only church I ever tried that did not beg for money during services was the LDS. Mormons.

• Love
Reactions: TheKrell and Bobby