Had a minor stroke last week this is not fun.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Just a quick follow up. Things are slowly coming back. I can now print my name and do a signature, but it is slow if i want it to be readable. The most frustrating part is with referrals and follow Ups. Due to staffing everything takes a month to get in. But I can drive and walk fairly short distances, so that’s a plus.

Just a quick follow up. Things are slowly coming back. I can now print my name and do a signature, but it is slow if i want it to be readable. The most frustrating part is with referrals and follow Ups. Due to staffing everything takes a month to get in. But I can drive and walk fairly short distances, so that’s a plus.
You have signature that's legible? I wish I did. ;) Glad to hear that you are recovering. Did you have to make any major lifestyle changes like diet or anything?

My signature is illegible, and I've never had a stroke! lol. My dad (who passed last year) had GORGEOUS handwriting, right up to age 89 when he died. It was absolutely, about the best I have ever seen. I could never hope to have handwriting that perfect.

• Wow
Reactions: TheKrell and FTA4PA
Thanks for the update Lloyd! Glad to hear you are still in the positive on recovery!
Merry Christmas!

Nuns, and rulers, destroyed my penmanship.
When I was in high school in southern CA, I took a trip to a local Catholic school to admire their chemistry lab. I was blown away by their equipment. My own AP chemistry class in public school was as nothing, and it was known for it's excellence (compared to what I don't know).

So, what I'm trying to say is, you may have gotten a better education in Catholic school than you ever would have in a public school.

For New Orleans, no doubt. I had an excellent Catholic education, K-12. But there’s a price to pay.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
I was brought up grades 1-8 in a Lutheran school. Almost the same learning/experiences as a Catholic school, EXCEPT we didn't have nuns to smack us with rulers, lol. Though the teachers both male or female still might have considered and/or done some smacking here and there...

I was brought up grades 1-8 in a Lutheran school. Almost the same learning/experiences as a Catholic school, EXCEPT we didn't have nuns to smack us with rulers, lol. Though the teachers both male or female still might have considered and/or done some smacking here and there...
Any capital punishment with a wooden paddle?

Reactions: Bobby
Rulers for discipline.

And the Catholic Church is ALWAYS interested in CASH!

The only church I ever tried that did not beg for money during services was the LDS. Mormons.

• Love
Reactions: TheKrell and Bobby

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)