Had a minor stroke last week this is not fun.

Just a quick follow up. Things are slowly coming back. I can now print my name and do a signature, but it is slow if i want it to be readable. The most frustrating part is with referrals and follow Ups. Due to staffing everything takes a month to get in. But I can drive and walk fairly short distances, so that’s a plus.

Just a quick follow up. Things are slowly coming back. I can now print my name and do a signature, but it is slow if i want it to be readable. The most frustrating part is with referrals and follow Ups. Due to staffing everything takes a month to get in. But I can drive and walk fairly short distances, so that’s a plus.
You have signature that's legible? I wish I did. ;) Glad to hear that you are recovering. Did you have to make any major lifestyle changes like diet or anything?

My signature is illegible, and I've never had a stroke! lol. My dad (who passed last year) had GORGEOUS handwriting, right up to age 89 when he died. It was absolutely, about the best I have ever seen. I could never hope to have handwriting that perfect.

• Wow
Reactions: TheKrell and FTA4PA
Thanks for the update Lloyd! Glad to hear you are still in the positive on recovery!
Merry Christmas!

Nuns, and rulers, destroyed my penmanship.
When I was in high school in southern CA, I took a trip to a local Catholic school to admire their chemistry lab. I was blown away by their equipment. My own AP chemistry class in public school was as nothing, and it was known for it's excellence (compared to what I don't know).

So, what I'm trying to say is, you may have gotten a better education in Catholic school than you ever would have in a public school.

For New Orleans, no doubt. I had an excellent Catholic education, K-12. But there’s a price to pay.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
I was brought up grades 1-8 in a Lutheran school. Almost the same learning/experiences as a Catholic school, EXCEPT we didn't have nuns to smack us with rulers, lol. Though the teachers both male or female still might have considered and/or done some smacking here and there...

I was brought up grades 1-8 in a Lutheran school. Almost the same learning/experiences as a Catholic school, EXCEPT we didn't have nuns to smack us with rulers, lol. Though the teachers both male or female still might have considered and/or done some smacking here and there...
Any capital punishment with a wooden paddle?

Reactions: Bobby
Rulers for discipline.

And the Catholic Church is ALWAYS interested in CASH!

The only church I ever tried that did not beg for money during services was the LDS. Mormons.

• Love
Reactions: TheKrell and Bobby

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)