Had locals last Fall, for awhile this Spring, lost now!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

dcavaiani

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 2, 2009
WI
Last September at Camper near Leopolis, WI was able to get 119 and 101

This Spring, lost my 119, so kinda starting all OVER AGAIN, and messin' around all over again!.

Right now, I have a 60 signal on 2 of the 3 110s, and 89->99 on the 101s, but all 0's on 119 ...

I actually pulled down a couple of high branches which might have been problem, but no change.

I have 35/70 locked in for elevation / tilt. Dish is about 8 feet off the ground.

Don't even look at the signals on 110, nothing there is being used in your area. If you have a smartphone, download the Satellite AR app. It will closely locate where the satellites are and will tell you if you have line of sight issues. Your azimuth is 212°.

Don't even look at the signals on 110, nothing there is being used in your area. If you have a smartphone, download the Satellite AR app. It will closely locate where the satellites are and will tell you if you have line of sight issues. Your azimuth is 212°.
I can't get Wifi at camper with my TracFone!

I would assume you don't have a data plan either, then.
Right, Chip. I do have a laptop with Wifi "locked to the MAC address" of the internal wireless adapter. It did not look like I could get this app for the laptop tho? I would DIE to have someone tell ME WHICH FRICKIN TREE'(s) need to be cut down, or how high I need to go up on the tree (my ladder is not quite high enuf). I already cut down 25 trees or so!!! The locals will "briefly" come in now, but then fade away quickly. What a challenge. Can you stop by and help me out ??

Wisconsin would be a serious road trip!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)