Had to reboot HWS to deleteMerry Christmas video

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dwarren2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
Rochester, NY Region
The Merry Christmas video was pushed to both my HWS's overnight. Still ahd the red recording dot this afternoon. When I tried to delete it, I got a message that it was in use. Had to reboot to remove the recrording dot. Then was able to delete it.

Mine was on last night(not taking up a tuner) but was stopped by this morning. I deleted it with no problems.

If Dish wants to wish me a Merry Christmas then just give me a discount on my Dish bill for December. I'm sure that would be an incusive holiday cheer for those that don't celibrate Christmas. Even though I do I'd just rather have the Gift instead of the Greeting, because i'm Greedy. So that's the 3 G's of Christmas. I got my greeting deleted with no issue. I also got sw update to S515. Ho Ho Ho...

I was about to start a thread thanking Dish for wishing me a Merry Christmas. I appreciate the thought and the work they put into this little fun production. However I still don't like SPAM on my DVR, even if it is only 1 minute, or to wish me a Merry Christmas :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)