Had to reboot HWS to deleteMerry Christmas video

dwarren2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
Rochester, NY Region
The Merry Christmas video was pushed to both my HWS's overnight. Still ahd the red recording dot this afternoon. When I tried to delete it, I got a message that it was in use. Had to reboot to remove the recrording dot. Then was able to delete it.

Mine was on last night(not taking up a tuner) but was stopped by this morning. I deleted it with no problems.

If Dish wants to wish me a Merry Christmas then just give me a discount on my Dish bill for December. I'm sure that would be an incusive holiday cheer for those that don't celibrate Christmas. Even though I do I'd just rather have the Gift instead of the Greeting, because i'm Greedy. So that's the 3 G's of Christmas. I got my greeting deleted with no issue. I also got sw update to S515. Ho Ho Ho...

I was about to start a thread thanking Dish for wishing me a Merry Christmas. I appreciate the thought and the work they put into this little fun production. However I still don't like SPAM on my DVR, even if it is only 1 minute, or to wish me a Merry Christmas :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts