Hall Of Fame Game on Ch#94

Status
Please reply by conversation.
same grainy camera work as last year. I was hoping something better for the NFLN HD after their startup year. Their HD PQ is worst of all the NFL broadcasters.

A main reason this game is on is because:
a) it's the first game of the year
b) it's the Hall of Fame game

HOF weekend.

Jimbo

same grainy camera work as last year. I was hoping something better for the NFLN HD after their startup year. Their HD PQ is worst of all the NFL broadcasters.

I can deal with the grain, I can't deal with Gumbell why oh why didn't they make a change.

I have to admit, I thought the pic was awesome. It was much better than last year. It was almost as good as CBS HD games.

I can deal with the grain, I can't deal with Gumbell why oh why didn't they make a change.

What is with him? He looked depressed and sounded despondant. I was ready for him to blow his off at half-time.

Goodness gracious, he was terrible. HORRIBLE.

What is with him? He looked depressed and sounded despondant. I was ready for him to blow his off at half-time.

Goodness gracious, he was terrible. HORRIBLE.

There are a million secondary football announcers out there and other former jocks I've heard on college stations and regional games that are better then him. I dont know a single person that is a Gumbel fan. I can see doing it last year but to bring him back? I tell you some of the ESPN jockey contestants are better then him and they could get for a lot cheaper I am sure. I dont get it either.

Any HDTV signal would look good on a 27inch. ;)

I had it on the 65" before I moved to the bedroom. Both looked good. Just comparatively it was brighter then other HD on the 27" and my wife usually does not remark even when pushed so thats really the test. But then size does matter doesnt it. :eek:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts