Hallmark Channel coming to Peacock this week

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
My guess is more streaming services will soon offer Live Streams of the Channels they own, SyFY on Peacock, Nickelodeon on Paramount+, etc.

Means more Advertising Revenue and Subscribers which will help make up the money lost from those who left Live TV ( per Sub fee).

Oh goody. Hallmark and their 3 movies re-filmed 400 times.

Producer 1: Okay, same movie, this time, on a cruise boat. And the next one, while searching for The Yeti. And after that, while being attacked by a large octopus.

Producer 2: Large octopus? We really that low on backdrop ideas?

Producer 1: What are you thinking, a slightly larger than average octopus, then we can build it up with larger and larger octopi in future films?

Producer 2: Enough of this... I'm going to Lifetime where the movies aren't so terribly... oh wait. I'll get the aquarium on line 3.

Oh goody. Hallmark and their 3 movies re-filmed 400 times.

Producer 1: Okay, same movie, this time, on a cruise boat. And the next one, while searching for The Yeti. And after that, while being attacked by a large octopus.

Producer 2: Large octopus? We really that low on backdrop ideas?

Producer 1: What are you thinking, a slightly larger than average octopus, then we can build it up with larger and larger octopi in future films?

Producer 2: Enough of this... I'm going to Lifetime where the movies aren't so terribly... oh wait. I'll get the aquarium on line 3.
I have to say, I miss my wife tremendously, I do not miss Food Network, Hallmark and the men are evil Channel-Lifetime.

Anytime those were on, I would just sit on the couch a defeated man as she watched.

Worse after I retired in 2019, did not know how much of that stuff she watched when I was at work, found out quite quickly.

Luckily I had my ipad to keep me busy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts