Hallmark Drama HD coming to dish?

That won't happen. The Christmas movies are their highest rated programming. That's why they have Christmas in July marathons for two weeks too
I'm dreading Christmas. Each year my wife loads up the DVR with their countless holiday flavored cr*ap! Then it takes me to about May before she will let met dump them.

My wife records stuff off the wife beater channel. So much so, our TV defaults to SVU when I turn it on. Don't they play anything else? I can't stomach that stuff, and she laps it up.

That won't happen. The Christmas movies are their highest rated programming. That's why they have Christmas in July marathons for two weeks too
Then they should just show that year-round. :D
Seriously, the Christmas marathons do alienate fans of their regular programming, especially people who don't celebrate Christmas. That's why it would be nice to just give the Christmas stuff its own channel.

Then they should just show that year-round. :D
Seriously, the Christmas marathons do alienate fans of their regular programming, especially people who don't celebrate Christmas. That's why it would be nice to just give the Christmas stuff its own channel.

Then you will have people complaining about having to pay for another channel they don't watch.
Pay TV's new slogan bitch, bitch, bitch :argue as long as you pay us! :D
Now back to my Christmas music :music

Reactions: pattykay
Hmmm, I just noticed that UP is essentially showing the same reruns. So with UP showing the same reruns and Pixl showing the same rerun movies, why would anyone think this is a good idea? :confused:

Reactions: satjay
Hmmm, I just noticed that UP is essentially showing the same reruns. So with UP showing the same reruns and Pixl showing the same rerun movies, why would anyone think this is a good idea? :confused:
Good ideas not included.

good evening you guys and gals i want to know when is Hallmark Drama HD coming to dish it is a brand new channel from the Hallmark networks.here is the link for the channel.

Hallmark Drama Homepage | Hallmark Drama

Thanks

Allen bluegras
Looks like hallmark drama is up in testing on dish. Maybe why Nat geo looks like it's moving to channel 197 to make room for drama at 186.

Reactions: TheKrell and mrc54
Any idea why the Drama channel is the only one of Hallmarks 3 channels that is aired in SD on Dish? Three consecutive channel numbers - HD/SD/HD.

Some of the programming is such poor video quality, it's hard to watch. Then again maybe I'm just spoiled LOL

Reactions: MikeD-C05
If you want to see the movies in HD watch them on Pixl and the regular Hallmark channel, same movies. If you want to watch the series shows watch them in HD on UP, same shows. I still haven't figured out the purpose of this "new" channel of repeats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts