Hallmark Missing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
those channels were in free preview but no longer as of june 1st. What package do you have? Hallmark is not available in all packages.

With Dish, I get Hallmark with the Welcome Pack; I get Hallmark Movies & Mysteries with the Welcome Pack or Dish Movie Pack. I do not get Hallmark Drama with Dish as it is in America's Top 200 or the Heartland Package (along with Hallmark and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries if you have an America's Top package or the Heartland Package). I get all three on Philo.

There are a combination of packages to get the Hallmarks. So, I have the hyperlinks above but I will post them here as well:
Hallmark: MyDISH
Hallmark Drama: MyDISH
Hallmark Movies & Mysteries: MyDISH
Printable Channel Lineup Cards: Download Printable DISH Channel Lists | MyDISH

Reactions: pattykay
With my very cheap package (International Basic for $15 per month) I do not get any of the Hallmark channels, except for when they are in free preview. (International Basic also requires that another International package be added. The cheapest qualifying package that I have found is Portuguese: RTPI for $9.99 per month.) I do not subscribe to the Heartland Package, but I can add it for $6 per month if I wish. So, the cheapest way to get all three Hallmark channels from Dish is:
International Basic ($15) + Portuguese: RTPI ($9.99) + Heartland Package ($6) = $30.99 per month
This is the same price that grandfathered Welcome Pack subscribers pay (for just Hallmark and HM&M, not Hallmark Drama).
Non-grandfathered Welcome Pack subscribers would pay $34.99 per month for the same channels.
Either way, add $6 to the price of Welcome Pack to get Hallmark Drama in the Heartland Package. (So, $36.99 per month or $40.99 per month, depending on when you signed up for Welcome Pack.)

those channels were in free preview but no longer as of june 1st. What package do you have? Hallmark is not available in all packages.
Found out later, from chat, that it was not apart of the Top120 package, it was in free preview

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)