Halloween costume ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

grantsa4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 9, 2007
Naperville, IL
My wife and I are trying to get ideas for a halloween party we have been invited to, where the theme is the letter "H". So, we are brainstorming trying to get some good "H" halloween costumes.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Take out your handy dandy collegiate dictionary and let your fingers do some searching and you will come up with some good idea's, heck even just the letter H alone has 49 diferent meanings that can be used though some would be more inclined to a halloween party thrown by chemistry professional's.

Prince & Princess

My girlfriend and I are going to a Halloween party this year as a Prince and Princess and we wanted it to be as "hammy" as possible, like as closely resembling a cartoonish character more so than something just throw together from a thrift shop. While browsing ideas I came across this trailer for "Enchanted" which is part animation, and then mostly live action. The get up that James ("Cyclops" from X-Men) Marsden has on as the Prince, and the dress Amy Adams is wearing is EXACTLY what we are looking for. This movie looks like a funny idea as well, def. going to check it out, Srandona and Dempsey are in it, killer cast. (Evil witch is another good costume idea, Susan Sarandon looks great)

I and need to find similar costumes. I guess on a little less than a Hollywood budget! :D

Here's the trailer... http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/enchanted

Thoughts?

Go as Hussein, with a hangman's noose in plain view! Of course she could be your hang(wo)man...!

This discussion gives me fond memories of the Letter People. :) We watched that a lot in my Kindergarten class, I think it was on PBS. Mr. H was "Horrible Hair".

Well lets see you could wear a Hockey mask and she could wear a Hula skirt. You could also go as a Homeplate umpire and she could go as 60's era Hippie.

Enchanted (duo)

My girl is dying to see Enchanted when it comes out and wants me to go dressed as the prince (or Patrick Dempsey) and she'll be Amy Adams princess. Ahhhh the things we do for love. The costume is one thing, but I actually have to admit I want to see this flick Enchanted, think it looks funny and am huge Amy Adams fan? She's a mega-babe and can sing. Respect the pipes!
:hatsoff:

One year I went as the cookie monster ..... I NEVER realized how many drunken girls LOVE snuggling up to a giant muppet....

I also brought Entenmann's chewy choclate chip cookies to give out which didn't hurt..... (Fill in "toss your cookies" joke from drinking too much here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts