Halloween Horror "Splinter" on HDNet 10/29

psychicmind

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 8, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Don't forget to DVR this Halloween Horror Treat!

HDNet Movies Sneak Preview Releases

Splinter

A young couple has retreated to the wilderness for a romantic camping weekend — but the trip quickly spirals into a nightmare when they are carjacked by an escaped convict and his girlfriend. Thrown together by chance, no one can imagine the terrifying horror that awaits the two couples at a remote and isolated gas station.

Splinter has its HDNet Movies Sneak Preview Wednesday, October 29th, at 8 PM ET, with encores at 9:30 PM ET and 11 PM ET, only on HDNet Movies. In theatres starting 10/31.

So was it worth watching?:eek:

Yeah.. Do tell!

It looks alright so I will give it a chance. Looks like it will be the last thing I will watch on that channel as its my time to downgrade.

On August 1st I picked up the 3 months of HBO, Starz and the Platnum HD pack for free.

I almost never watch anything on HBO and Starz. I've seen just a few things at the Platnum level and that was on HDNet Movies. Not enough to justify the $10 extra per month without Voom or $30 extra for all this stuff.

Sometimes u wanna reacord the classic movies in HDNET,happends gets short and cuts in the end of the movies because they way put the timer to record ..i guess because of people dont recording it or something is kinda sux thought!!

It has Jill Wagner in it, I'll watch.
I can see why. :D
jillwagner3db.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)