Hannah Montana in 3D on Blu-ray

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
disney.gif

Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment has announced that they will bring the popular teen concert film 'Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds 3-D Concert' to Blu-ray on August 19th, day-and-date with the DVD release. Video will be presented in 1.85:1 1080p AVC along with a 7.1 TrueHD soundtrack.

The release, which will come with the 3D glasses necessary to view it, will feature the extra "The Ultimate Personal Tour" that will allow viewers to hang out Miley Cyrus and The Jonas Brothers during their tour. The release will also feature a sing-along mode, as well as numerous songs not seen in theaters.

Source: Blu-ray.com | Permalink

I am looking forward to this, I believe this is the first BD movie released with 3D glasses, its going to be very cool.

Wow Hannah Montana.... that's it, I am abandoning my loyalty to HD DVD .... and becoming a smurf.

wait..... shakes head vigorously.... ok, back to reality. Not! :D :D

(Just messin with ya!) ;)

I can earn major brownie points with my GFs 6-year-old daughter if I pick this up. Then again, how often do I want her over at my house watching this. ;)

She seems to be quite a popular teen idol these days. Hopefully she will be a better idol than what some of the others have been. When I saw a Wal-Mart circular with nothing but Hannah Montana stuff, I knew she has to be very very popular for that to happen. I guess her dad being Billy Ray Cyrus had to have helped.

She seems to be quite a popular teen idol these days. Hopefully she will be a better idol than what some of the others have been. When I saw a Wal-Mart circular with nothing but Hannah Montana stuff, I knew she has to be very very popular for that to happen. I guess her dad being Billy Ray Cyrus had to have helped.

Yup, she is Disney's new star. With a 10 year old kid, and having watched WAY TOO MUCH Disney channel in the past seven years, she is my least favorite. Hilary Duff was much easier to deal with. But my son can't stand Hannah Montana. Thank God! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)